CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

RE: Sunday Sharing!!

If you are interested in participating in the Sunday Sharing...next week will be "Mexican". I would love for more to share their recipes...it is quite simple to do and really helpful for the rest of us!! So come on and SHARE...I know you can!!!

3 comments:

Brianne Skidmore said...

The dessert sounds really yummy. So tell me, who all is posting recipes as of now, so I can check them out?

Everton Family said...

I think it's a great idea...I will try to think of one to share for next Sunday. I'm still laughing at your "virgin" drink story. I can't believe he had know idea. How funny, you guys will always remember that one forever! Your stories are always fun to read...I get a kick out of them.

Courtney said...

Haha! Your the best Christy!