CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MY DAD !!!!

This is WAY WAY late, but I just had to post about my Dad!! He had his birthday on April 11th, and he turned the BIG 60!! My Dad is without a doubt the BEST MAN in the WORLD!! There is truly no one else quite like my DAD!! He is the most PATIENT, LOVING, KIND-HEARTED man ever. There is absolutely nothing that he wouldn't do for anyone!! He is there for me and my family whenever we need him. He has taught me the gospel and has truly been the most Christ-like example for me to follow!! You can ask ANYONE that knows him...they all agree...he is truly the BEST!! He loves ALL his kids and grandkids more than himself, and we all LOVE Him too!! Happy late birthday Dad...Thanks for being EVERYTHING to me and my family!! WE LOVE YOU!!
(p.s. he is also one of the only people I know who truly does not age...I think he has looked this way since the day I was born!!)


All of the kids surprised him for his birthday, by going to the Diamondbacks game!! He thought he was going with just my brother Gregg, but when he got there...WE WERE ALL THERE TOO!! It was such a fun day!! (we missed you though Becky and Dave...and Tonia...even though she was there in different seats with her Mom!!)



(sorry Jeff...you so had to take one for the TEAM...)
I gotta say...I LOVE MY FAMILY!! It was so much fun to spend the afternoon together!!




2 comments:

Courtney said...

That was a great day! We need to do that stuff more often! Sweet post about dad too.
BTW, in case you didn't know your brother is a dork! But, I still love him, weird faces and all. :)

Kris-10 said...

Your dad looks great!!! Just like I remembered him looking...I don't think I've seen your parents for probably 12 years...and it was fun to see the pics of your siblings too!