CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday Sharing!!

Ok...even though it is Monday, I am still going to do my Sunday Sharing!! My sister-in-law came up with a WONDERFUL idea (in my opinion)...she is going to share a new recipe on her blog every Sunday...the hope is that everyone on our "family and friends" list will do the same, and we will all be able to get some fun new recipes!! She is going to be doing it in catagories...this week is "Easy meals"...next week is "Summer desserets". I am really excited about this and I hope my family and friends will join in the SHARING!!!


Crockpot Chicken Alfredo...

4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts 1 16oz container of sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup 1 package Good Seasons dry Italian dressing mix

Place all ingredients in crockpot (chicken can be frozen). Cook on low for 5-6 hours. After it is cooked, shred the chicken with 2 forks. Serve over pasta, rice or potatoes. (SIDE NOTE....I usually mix the soup, sour cream and dressing mix in a serperate bowl, then I pour on top of the frozen chicken.)

This is a family FAVORITE!!! It is so EASY and so YUMMY!! I have made it for families in our ward, and EVERYONE LOVES IT!!!!

Ok...now it is everyone elses turn to SHARE!! This could be really fun and really helpful...I am excited to see what everyone else makes for their families.

3 comments:

Brianne Skidmore said...

Of course I remember you. Looks like you're doing well and you have a beautiful family.
Enjoy the poatoes and I can't wait to try the alfredo! My husband LOVES fettucini alfredo so this should be a hit. Thanks.

Heather said...

Sounds yummy Christy! I think you made this one of the many times I had dinner at your house. Maybe I'll post a recipe of my own on there too. - good idea.

Courtney said...

Ooooh, yes! Thanks Christy, you rock! Sounds yummy!