So...my girls hair is starting to get alittle...what's the word....NASTY, SCRAGGALY(It's a word in my home...trust me),and BLAH!! I am SO tired of spending all morning doing hair, just to have them look like these pictures by the end of the day(or mid morning if we are talking about Mallory.) They look like totally abandoned orphans!!! I try and I try and I try...but I lose, I lose, I lose!! I'm pretty sure not every mom struggles with this, because I have seen other children, and how THEY look at the end of the day!! No, once again it is just the Vance Girls who seem to struggle with the EASY things in life. Ok...no more ranting...I did what any good mom would do...I had it chopped off.....YEA FOR ME!!! 






OK...for one last funny side bit...If you look closely, you will notice Mallory's is a bit longer than Annas. When I got there Anna was done and Mallory was in the middle of the cut (huge thanks to my sister Julie for taking them for me) anyway...the hairdresser tells me at the very end, I went ahead and left Mallorys just a bit longer because her face shape is just a little bit rounder than Annas...(me...laughing out loud). I love my Malibu...round face and ALL!!! (sorry Mally...you definately got you moms Stabler genes.) Hey...we can't ALL be VANCE GIRLS...right!!






14 comments:
Absolutely LOVE their hair!!! Too cute!!!!
Oh my gosh!!!! I love it! LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT!
I am cracking up at the "before" pictures. They are totally acting like those people on weight loss commercials, when they try to make themselves look bad...sorry, Anna and Mallory, it didn't work! You two looked adorable even with your long, "scraggaly" hair. And now, even more beautiful...who thought that was possible?! Luvs!
I love your posts. They always make me laugh and brighten my day. The girls look darling! I love their cuts! I am going to show Bridgette and convince her that is what she needs to do.
BTW - how was your birthday? I was so busy moving I didn't have a chance to call and wish you one in person!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Woman!! I totally love their hair! Hopefully B's turns out as cute.. I can't wait. Love ya
Oh they look so cute! Hoe nice to have easy girl do's!
Love the new dos! So cute, your girls look darling regardless, but I love the new short summer haircuts. Can't wait for Rocky Point. We just booked our flights.
So cute! I feel a little betrayed. LOL! And I think you and Mallory have the cutest faces ever.
So fun to see you finally have a blog!!!! Your kids are adorable! I love your girls new hair cuts!
So fun to see you finally have a blog!!!! Your kids are adorable! I love your girls new hair cuts!
Ok, their hair is so cute! I love it! They will keep so much cooler in the summer months too!
So cute! I love the hair dos. I love short hair. Makes a Moms life easier. We will be up your way at the end of the week. Hope we get to see you!
I have been deciding if I want to take Addi's hair that direction for the same "scraggily" and crying reasons, but then she doesn't want it short? OH, what to do. And yes we need a date night for sure. :)
Glad to see you have a blog now. Yeah!
They are so cute!!! I love reading your blog, it always makes me laugh!! I can hear your voice telling me the story. I love you and miss you guys. They look adorable!!!
-k- If you didn't figure out who Raine is... umm that was me logged in as my sister. oops! lol
Post a Comment