CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Mother daughter outing!!

Last Saturday, I took the girls on a fun Mommy Daughter "day" date!! We had such a GREAT time. My girls totally look forward to our dates, and they behave so well while we are them!! We started the day with lunch at an "adult" restaurant......Applebees...It was way yummy for the girls..as you will see...then we headed to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks...it was totally cute and totally fun to watch my little ladies laughing out loud just like all the other movie patrons...(side note...Anna now sings..."Don't ya wish were girlfriend was hot like me...don't ya wish your girlfriend was a FREAK like me, don't ya"...and Mallory loves to do the "Baum chicky chicky chicky ba baum"....she loves to dance side to side while singing this.) After the movie, we went to the mall and rode the new DOUBLE DECKER carasol...which of course Mallory was to scared to ride, so we...meaning her and ME (so much fun for mom...gag) sat in the bench and rode. Then we went and bought some new swim shoes, sunglasses and sunhats. THEN...yes, there is more...we went to Target, and bought some new summer swimsuits. Let me tell you...swimsuit shopping is NOT fun...I have two extremes...Anna...she is constantly handing me every TWO PIECE swimsuit she can find and BEGGING if this can be the year she is allowed to wear on...I then proceed to tell her...There will NEVER be a year where she will be allowed to wear one. Then, there is Mallory...she does not want to try ANY on, and she HATES them all. So after probably 2 hours at Target...we finally get a couple suits. So then we head home, and me being the super mom that I am, I built them the fort that they begged for and let them have a fun night watching movies in their fort, and then they also got to sleep in it...it was a highlight for them, and the sleeping part was a HIGHLIGHT for ME!!! So this was our day date...it truly was a blast. Sorry this post is so long, but we had a GREAT time and it ALL needs to be documented!!! Cutest sisters
WE LOVE POP!!!!


Using our very best manners...yes, they have been taught well!!!!

Ready for the movie....
We've got popcorn.....
We've got something sweet....
We've got eachother!!!!

I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!!
Our new hats and glasses



Mallory...scared to death...ofcourse
Mally and Mommy
Me and my Bell-a-rina!!!!

SUCH A COOL RIDE!!!








ANNA LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!!!




THE MOSTEST AWESOMEST FORT EVER!!!!
Watching...what else...Alvin and the chipmunks again...yeah, we had to buy it!!!!
OUR MOM ROCKS THE HOUSE....WE MEAN FORT!!!!!
The BEST part of Moms day....such angels!!!!







11 comments:

Ruiz's Pieces said...

What a fun day!!! Shopping, eating, movies, FORTS!?!?!? You can be my mom anyday! Hahaha :)

Cami said...

How fun! I love to take a break from the craziness and just enjoy the kids. What a great memory for them. Your a awesome mom!

Kris-10 said...

Wow, what a fun mom you are! I want to do something like this with Bridgette now!

Heather said...

SO cute! I love your day-dates. I can't wait to have one with Jackson when he's older. You are such a cute mom, but who had Tate and why wasn't I asked to watch the little munchkin?

Feather Fam. said...

I want to be invited!! When is your mother-daughter outing going to bring you to Disneyland...we are on count down until we get our passes!

Katie said...

Hey Christy, I found your blog. It's so cute! You are such a fun mom and I love the girls new do's :)

Everton Family said...

Looks like the greatest day ever! I love doing stuff like that! You are such a amazing mom...I can tell!

Summer said...

what a seriously fun date!!!

Hey I am wanting to do a party
Sat. May 3rd- checking to see if you guys will be available first? he-he

Ash said...

You are such a fun mom!!! Those kids are so lucky!!

Katie said...

What a FUN day! My girls would love that so much! You are so fun! What sweet memories! I need to go do that with my girls before this next baby comes!

The Hoggan Family said...

So much fun....isn't every day mom's day?!?