I love date nights...no no no...I LIVE for date nights!! A few hours of ALONE GROWN UP time...it is just what the MOM ordered!! Well, this Friday we had a great date night with the Rogers!! It started with a yummy dinner at BJ'S...after we ate, we headed up to the bar to watch the beginning of the END of the Phoenix Suns!! Once we realized the Suns were headed for another LOSS...we decided to head out for some more fun....GOOFY GOLFING!! I love when we do something besides dinner and a movie....now don't get me wrong, I love a good movie MORE than the average person, but sometimes it is nice to do something different!! Well...those of you who know me well, know that putting me in a competitve situation is not always pretty....translation....I PLAY TO WIN!!! Come on now...tell me it is not more fun when you win...No one plays to lose....especially ME!!! So, needless to say, WE WON...ofcourse!! (sorry Micah and Cami...I have to gloat alittle)!! So anyway, we had a fabulous date night and below are some pictures to prove it!!! Thanks Rogers...we had a BLAST!!!!!
Micah and Cami
Me and my Loves
focus...focus...focus....
Look at that swing
Cami is eyeing the hole....
worst picture ever...I should have left it out!!!!
Cami and Micah and sneaky little Jason (they didn't know he was in their shot)
Jason is the Dragon slayer!!!
The hole in one....nobody made it !!!
Cami hit the WORST shot and I had to go find it in all the bushes!!!
can you feel the love?!?!?!
fabulous friends!!!!
This was the hardest hole EVER...Cami needed a break before even attempting it!! I....well I had my WORST shot on this hole...lets just say, the players behind me should have brought their baseball mitts.....HEADS UP!!!!!
This picture...Well Micah hit Jason in his"golf balls" with his club, and well...Jason needed to sit down and rest a bit before moving on!!! OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!
Good thing I brought my Knight in shining armor






2 comments:
I loved this post! I felt like I was there. . . almost. Loved all the pics - looks like fun was had by all. I want to play with you guys next time I'm down.
How fun! I haven't been goofy golfing for probably ten years...
Post a Comment