


So...Just like every other mom...I was so excited about our family pictures!! I had the cute dresses, the handsome little man outfit and Jason and I matching enough... Ithought we were good to go!! Apparently we were NOT!!! WHY!?!? WHY!?!? WHY!?!? Why can't my family take a good picture...and why can't it be when I want it???? Oh well...I guess such is life with 3 young children...right???
I did manage a couple of cute shots of the girls before the day started...sort of...( Like I have said before...Mallory cannot take a picture to save her life...it also doesn't help that she had been BAWLING because she just wanted a back ponytail that day!!)
She is an angel though...isn't she!!!
Adorable Anna !!
Anna is cute as ever and ready for the camera!!
Poor Bubba was so sticking tired...he was not happy to be in the sun or in his SISTERS arms!!






8 comments:
Christy - AGAIN I am laughing out loud at your post! Your kids are so dang funny, I can hardly stand it. I love the outfits and the photos of your family. They're perfect to me. Can't wait to see you in a couple of months!
Cute easter pictures!! I love the family one!!
I mean family oneS...
Christy I love your blog!! I am always so entertained. They are totally cute!! All of them. I invested in a great camera thinking it would help....As you can see from my blog, speed has nothing to do with it. Kids are kids!!! I feel your pain, CUTE kids always....not always the best pictures, but they are picture perfect to me.
Thanks for posting about my daughter's baptism for me. Haha! I am soooo behind on my blogging. :)
Your pictures turned out adorable despite what you may think.
I think you are wrong...you definitely got some cute FAMILY Easter pics..
I cant imagine trying to get 3 kids posing, but I do know two 3 year olds...CRAZY!
You saw my pictures...Bryson wouldn't stay still long enough for me to take his picture. The only one I have of him is trying to get back into the house! Darling pictures. Someday we'll be able to get good ones. I'm hoping for it anyway.
Gorgeous beautiful family!!! I can't wait to be close enought o hang out with more often. Halle still asks me about them when I talk to her "Where is Mallry (that's how she says it)and Anna? Can I go play in their outside room?" Soo funny!
Post a Comment