HOLA!!! It is MEXICAN week and I am very excited!! I just found a YUMMY recipe on my sister in laws page (Courtney and Brett for those who want to sneak a peak) I am so excited to try!! My recipe is a tried and true recipe. This is a total family favorite, neighbor favorite, friend favorite ect.... I make this for women in the ward when they have babies and EVERYONE asks for the recipe...SO YUMMY... Here it is.....
Sour Cream n' Chicken Enchiladas...
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 container sour cream (1 pt.)
1 (7 oz.) can diced green chilies...(I use a 4 oz. can)
1 T. dried onion flakes
Grated Cheese
1 can shredded chicken
1 dozen tortillas
Empty soup, sour cream, chilies and onion flakes in a saucepan on low heat. Soften tortillas in oil ( I always did this...then I got lazy and didn't...it truly made NO difference) Put 1/2 tablespoon of chicken and 1 tablespoon of soup mixture with a sprinkle of cheese into the tortilla ( I always use 2 cans of shredded chicken so I can add alittle more than what is called for.) Roll the tortillas up and place them in a 9x13 inch pan. Top with the remaining sauce and sprinkle top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-30 mins.
These really are so yummy!! They are also very easy to make!! Like I said...My kids and hubby LOVE them...they have always been a HUGE hit!!! Enjoy!! ADIOS AMIGOS!!
*****NEXT WEEK****** PASTA...any kind...I am WAY excited for this one!!! Please jump on the sharing bandwagon and post your RECIPES!!!!!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Sunday Share...
Posted by christy at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Christy!!! I want to...but I don't cook!!! I don't know how...my largest domestic failure is this. Crap...you have a lot to teach me :)
YUMMY! Maybe I can fool Brett with the onion "flakes"! My chicken enchilada's call for fresh onion & he won't eat it...this might just work!! Thanks Tytes!
Yummy! I also posted one! See you soon.
Post a Comment