I call this salad "Baby Shower Salad" because a friend in my ward made it for Tates baby shower!! This is so so so yummy, but it really doesn't have a recipe...here goes...
Baby Shower Salad.....
Romaine lettuce
chicken chunks
peanuts
purple shredded cabbage
shredded carrots
won tons (egg roll wrappers)
COCO's Asian Sesame dressing
Spaghetti noodles
Ok...cook the chicken chunks and the spaghetti noodles. Fry the won tons (egg roll wrappers). Mix all the ingriedents in a large bowl.( you use as little or as much of all the ingriedents as you want, depending on how many you are feeding. Be sure to break the won tons into pieces). Then add some dressing. The dressing is the key to this yummy salad...Coco's sells it buy the bottle and I suggest investing in a few bottles. The dressing has a kick to it, so the more you add to the salad, the spicer it will be!!! I have made this salad several times for many different people, and everytime everyone LOVES it and makes it again on their own...It is so so so yummy and you can really add anything you like to it and it is still good. We usually seve it when we have pizza, it makes a great addition!!
Next weeks Sunday Share is....ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Sunday Sharing...a day late...
Posted by christy at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I remember that salad! It was awesome. Thanks for sharing. Too bad I don't have a Cocoa's anywhere near.
Sounds yummy, I'll have to try it. I was totally laughing at your designated driver story. That is too funny
I LOVE this...still saving some of the dressing from when you gave it too me. I need to be more about the Sunday sharing...summer is almost here...I will do better then. Miss you all!
Post a Comment