CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Bubba Joe!!!

I can't believe my baby boy is 1 today!! This year has gone so fast, it is amazing to me!! This last year with my handsome man has been the greatest!! Having a baby in our home has been such a blessing, and having that baby be such a good one has been wonderful!! This little man has more love than he knows what to do with!! Between his mom, dad, 2 sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins...the boy is never left alone!! Tate has been an amazing addition to our family. His mellow attitude( up until a few months ago...he is starting to turn on me...in the true Vance way) made the transition from 2 kids to 3, so super easy on me!! I have loved cuddling this boy, kissing and loving on him since day one!! He adds such a fun and peaceful feeling to our home and we are so eternally grateful for him!! I love you Tater boy so so much and I am so glad that I am your mom!! Happy 1st birthday my Bubba Joe!!
My handsome football man
Sporting the baby cap...always a good look

He loves his daddy and his daddy loves him!!!

10 comments:

ginger said...

Happy Bday Tate!!! Tell him thanks for me for giving you a taste of what 3 kids is really like :) You're the best mom, when I grow up I want to be like you!! Love ya woman

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Bubba! We love you SO much and can't wait to play with you at the beach. I have a gift for you so you and Jackson can be twinners! Happy happy Birthday!!

Kris-10 said...

He is such a cutie pie! I didn't realize that his and Bryson' birthday were together like that. Bryson's b-day was yesterday the 15th. Happy Birthday Tate!!!

Courtney said...

Gosh it goes by so stinkin' fast! It's not right!
Happy b-day Taters we love you!!!

Ruiz's Pieces said...

Happy Birthday Handsomest Man!! You have a pretty awesome family little guy :)

Erica said...

wow time fly's! He is such a doll! YOu are such a good mom!

Ash said...

One year?!?!?!?! That is crazy! He is so cute! I just want to love him!!
Happy Birthday!!!!

julie williams said...

Christy,
Thanks for letting me know about this summer...you may see her since my big kids are so dang busy!! You're great
Julie

. said...

Happy B-day...a few weeks late. I have not looked at blogs in a while. Love all the pictures. So cute.

The Hoggan Family said...

I can't believe it has been A YEAR. He is sooo cute!!