So Anna had her dance recital this month, and she was so stickin' cute!!!! She would would RUN and leap and RUN and twirl and RUN some more and bend. She is so funny...she would come and twirl and spin right in front of me, and if I had the video camera down to watch her, she would make eye contact with me, then look down and the camera and then look back at me, then back down at the camera, then back at me....etc..... until I started filming her again!!!! Ofcourse, after the first number, my camera batteries died, so I only got pictures of her in her first outfit, but isn't she the CUTEST!!! I just love my dancing Bell-a-rina!!!
Look out Hollywood....
She changed her corner pose about 5 times before settling on this one!!!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
She is the DANCING QUEEN !!!
Posted by christy at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











10 comments:
Isn't dance so much fun for little girls! I love watching them up there! And of course our children are the best, right?
BTW - she looks adorable in the pics!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! Love the outfits and all the poses! She is the Dancing Queen. SO cute.
Such a fancy little costume! I bet she stole the show. Does Mallory get jealous of all that shimmery, glittery goodness? So cute, so fun!
What a cutie Anna. My sister went to Miss Sunny and love it!
SO CUTE!!! I love her! She's gonna be a STAR!
Thanks for sharing. You have the cutest family. We have missed you while you have been away.
We look forward to your return.
Lori Ginter
Thanks for checking out our blog.
So excited to have found your blog... Just looked through some of your old posts and I want to comment on them all! Love the Sunday sharing, and the cheerleader dress up, and the designated driver! Funny, funny stuff.
She looks darling in her ballet finery! Can't wait to get Province started in all this :)
Nice, nice and very nice Baby`s!
Happy day
CUTEST! I want to see some dance moves. I should have asked when whe was here. Hallie would LOVE to dance with her. Fun shiny costumes!
Post a Comment