CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Just for BRIAN !!!


Ok...this post is totally random and will most likely mean nothing to most readers...unless you know my brother-in law Brian!! If you know him, than you will probably get it...I had to share this so maybe he will get a laugh!! Ok...this morning the girls are watching t.v. while I am doing their hair. So a Lysol commercial comes on and it is the one where all the little kids are asking questions about germs. So my sweet little Anna starts asking me the same questions..."Mom...do Princessess really get sick?" "Yes Anna...Princessess do get sick too." Mom...how big are germs?" "I really don't know Anna." (and I really don't care!!!!) So I continue doing Mallorys hair, Anna finishes the commercial and than she looks at me...totally serious and says..."Mom...you should ALWAYS buy LYSOL stuff." My first and only thought is... Uncle Brian would be so proud!!!! I am so glad SOMEONE is teaching my child to worry about germs...Thanks Uncle Brian!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

AH, that is beautiful! Brian will love this post. I can't wait to tell him. Love your kids!!!

Candy McCall said...

SO, WE KNOW Uncle Brian!
We got a good laugh at this post...dead on.
He is such a great guy, and truly one of a kind.
Ok, but the germ thing, it runs in his family. :0)

Your blog is really darling. Heather has talked about how she loves to read your cute posts. I can see why.

Candy & Todd Allen
(Brian's Bro and Sister-in-law)