So...every year Jason's family tries to plan a little reunion. Most of the years it has been in Mexico...this year...(drum roll please)...it was in .....MEXICO!!! I love going to Mexico...I truly do. It is such a quick, fun and fairly inexpensive trip!! The kids love the sun, beach and ocean, almost as much as the adults do!! So, once again, we had a fabulous and fairly drama free vacation together!! Thanks to everyone for making this another great trip!!! Now...below are kind of ALOT of picutres from the trip (I SOOOO need to figure out how to do a slide show.) Now most of them are of MY LITTLE FAMILY...not because I LOVE THEM THE MOST (which I do), but because I have not recieved the disc of EVERYONES pictures yet, so all I have are my own pictures!! I know there are ALOT...but please bare in mind that I left out ALOT...and all of them are blog worthy (in my own opinion),however, I didn't want to Mexico overload everyone. So without further ado....I give you Mexico 2008........
Our little familia.....
Our family picture in the room that should have been ours (cough cough, Heather drama, cough)
Mostest goofy Mallory
Adorable little Anna
I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!!!

Cutest little Malibu buns.....so pinchable!!!!
Bubbas taking a stroll on the beach
Coolest sunglass girls!!
This is picture perfect to me... beach bathing beauty!!!
Mallory...taking a little "thumb" break!!!
I should have left this picture out!!! Nobody can look good standing next to these two!!!
Anna...always a lady!!!!
Oh how I LOVE this BOY!!!!
Me and my Tater boy!!!
Mallory and Barrett.....Mallory was Barrett shadow for the day!!!
Me and My Loves
Dayton and Lexi....How sickenly perfect are they?????
The next big Lacrosse star!!!
Jason and the girls...daring the bannana boat ride!!
I love, love, love this picture
Notice Mallory...she was threatend to have all here Mexico treats taken away if she didn't pose for this picutre...and still...this is what I got!!!!
Cutest best friends and cousins!!!
Annas special Sea Weed "Flower"....only my kids?????
Cutest bunch 0n the beach!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!
This was Bubba for the first day or two of our trip!!!
Lovely ladies!!
Mallory is pure sunshine in my life!!!!!
Look at me.....braving the open sea!!!!!
Mallory spent more time in her suitcase, changing clothes, than she did on the beach!!!
Bubba Joe loved the water and the sand...especially when his Daddy was with him
Anna thinks she is at MUSCLE BEACH!!! What a cutie
Mallory and Lexi going on a boat ride!!!
Heather and Jackson soaking up the rays
Anna and Dayton enjoying the waves!!!






8 comments:
I am sooo excited to see some Me-he-co pics! Wish we were there...I think we will be there with you guys one of these days!!!
So tell me about this Dayton boy!?!?!? He is coming on family trips ~ this may be BIG!
Cute family...Cute pics...and I think you are the tanest one!
LOVE all the pictures! I want to play in Mexico with you. I think we are trying to plan for us to tag along next year!!! Can't wait.
So cute! Alllll of them, I love that you comment on all of them too. Yea, so whose Dalton??!?!?!? cute though! I love you, can't wait for you to come! When do you think that might be??
woman are you just the tannest!! k maybe we can't meet up, i'm gonna really have a complex :) love the pics, i'm glad to see you blogging again. i have to get my fix somehow since i don't have one YET! someday maybe we'll convince justin to go down there :) love ya
I love that you post pics individually. The captions are the best and I read every single one. Great photos. . . so I guess you're waiting on me for the disk huh? Alright, I'll try to do that this weekend.
You guys look like you had so much fun! Those pics are so cute, love the little bum cheeks. And you look gorgeous in all the pictures of course!
BTW - I use slide.com for my slideshows.
Ok, numero uno, speaking of sickenly perfect, could you be any prettier or any tanner?!?!?! So jealous...gorgeous family pics and what a fun trip! I love that you do them all individually! I know it takes a lot of time, but it's great...can't wait to hang out with all you little Vance cuties again..SOON! :)
So fun! I'm jealous! I love the beach and I love all of you! What a great trip!~ Love you!
Post a Comment