CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mallory turns 4!!!!

OK...so once again I have gone overboard with the pictures, but ...my sweet Mallory only turns 4 once!!! Today we had a fun family party at Grandma and Grandpa Stablers. It was such a fun time. Since Anna is in Utah, we decided to wait and have her little "make-over" party when Anna gets home!!! Mallory is such a sweet little girl. She is so stickin' funny, she is always making us laugh!! I love her HUGE personality...she is so full of life!!!! She is such a good sister to both Anna and Tate!!! She loves to help me with Tate, and she is one of the few people who can get a true, big laugh out of him!!! Below are some pictures from her party...

So sticking cute!!!
Don't judge me...I will do better with her next cake


Making a wish....
blowing out her candles....she did them all in one breath (I know there are only 4, but give the girl some credit!!)
HOORAY HOORAY I am 4 TODAY!!!!

Jason and I got her the scooter she wanted!!!
Taking it for a test drive....
The grass was a little too hard....moving it to the cement!!!
"Thanks Mom and Dad...I love my scooter!!!"
Speed Demon................


Opening Presents...
Total GIRL!!!
More presents....

We love stuffed animals....they don't run away!!!
Makeup is a girls best friend!!!



Mallory and her cousin Katie Brooke and Breckyn....
Tatums head...and HANK!!!!
Jack-a- roo!!!
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!


A few Funny Malloryisms:


- Mallory says Lub instead of Love...now we all do too!!!

- Mallory sucks her thumb, while twirling her hair ALWAYS!!! We told her, her finger is going to fall off, so now if she catches herself, she will pull it and say..."We don't suck our fingers" it usually stays out for about 30 seconds.

- Mallory can carry a conservation with herself....all day long

- Mallory is so stickin' brave...she will try anything!!!

- Mallory LOVES chips...she will take chips over chocolate anyday. (She is SO mine)

- Mallory favorite song is Cats in the Cradle. (Strange....I know)

- Mallory's nicknames are...Mally, Malsy, Mal, Malibu and Pretty


Mallory is truly a blessing in our home!!! She brings such sunshine in my life and our whole family!!! Happy birthday Malibu...I love you!!!




10 comments:

Heather said...

I love Mallory the most!! She is the cutest, funnest, sweetest little stink'en girl I know. Happy Birthday sweet girl, we missed you today.
Love, Brian, Heather & Baby Jackson.

Ash said...

Happy birthday Mall!!! Cutest little 4 year old!!! Love her!

Kris-10 said...

What a cutie pie! Looks like she had a fun birthday party thanks to her terrific mom!!!

Katie said...

Happy Bday to your little girl! She's so cute!

Everton Family said...

She is just darling! Looks like a great party!

Erica said...

They grow up way to fast don't they!!

Courtney said...

We luvs you Miss Malibu!! So glad we got to share your special day with you!!

Ruiz's Pieces said...

Your family has the strongest genes!! All the kids you can tell who they belong too :) She looks like a little sunshine in that dress...What a doll baby!!

Andrea said...

Hi Christy, just found your blog! Your girls are the CUTEST!!! Love your blog & all your fun pictures!!

~Andrea Dickinson

Andrea said...

by the way, i LOVE your playlist! fun songs :)

we are a huge fan of BARBIE world song too! ha ha