STEP 1: Dig a hole
STEP 2: Put the Tater Boy in the hole
STEP 3: Fill the hole with sand
STEP 4: Enjoy some down time (MOM)!!!!


Ok...I found these Mexico pictures on my other camera and had to post them!!! Jason made this hole for Tate...and let me tell you...HE IS BRILLIANT!!!! This was the best half an hour we had on the beach while Tate was awake... by far!!! He sat in his hole, ate a little sand (good rufage) and when he cried, we would just toss him a new toy!!! Now, you might be thinking we are bad parents...and we must be, because......... I LOVED THIS IDEA!!!!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
How do you "contain" a Tater Boy???????
Posted by christy at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
That's so funny!! I can't believe he just wasn't the best little boy ever! He prolly didn't even cry once! Wanna do a trade?!?!J/k. hey justin went by your house to check on you guys while he was patrolling... he's back on graves! have fun woman :)
That is soo cute! He is so adorable I don't know how you stand it. And as long as he is happy right?
I was thinking, what did your brother's used to call you? I've been racking my brain and can't think of it...
Hey Tytes (I remember what your bro calls you :) I L O V E that. Makes me wish I lived by a beach somedays! LOLOLOL~~~~~
He is so cute. Bad parents? What.....brillant! I love it. As long as they are happy, right?
Post a Comment