CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sabra...You have NOW arrived!!!!

I am so pleased to introduce SABRA on my blog!!!! We try to do a girls night out for all of the Vance women living in Arizona....we would love them to be monthly, but they end up being about every 4-6 months (so not enough). So, Sabra is Jason's cousin and she wanted a picutre so she could make my blog. Now I know her excitment was purely to make me feel good, because this woman is on TELEVISION every night (fox 10 reporter), so making a debut on MY blog is truly not exciting, but....I aim to please, so Sabra....NOW YOU HAVE MADE THE BIG TIME...my blog!!!!! So, thanks to Sabra, we are trying fun, new, local hot spots on our girl nights out. This has made me realize ONE thing...I am so not TRENDY or HIP!!!! I am such a blah person. I have no cute clothes, I have no exciting news, I am so the NORMAL stay at home mom...which is why I love our outings....I can pretned for a night that I am COOL and HIP!!! So thanks MomV., Natalie, Sabra and now Laura (yeah!!) for having these great outings!!! I LOVE THEM AND YOU ALL!!!! I know it is pathetic that this is the only shot I got of our whole night, but if you ever get a chance to join one of our outings, then you would know...the conversations we have, totally trump the need to pull out the camera!!! I LOVE our conversations!!! We have no little ears listening, so we can hit ANY and EVERY topic we want!!! Let me tell you...we hold nothing back!!!! (I am totally the worst at this and I should probably starting censoring myself) Thanks again ladies for another great night!!!

4 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

I refuse to comment on all the fun that is happening without me! Life is just not fair...although those uncensored conversations may throw me through a loop!
Hi Sabra...wish you were on our news every night-it would give me a good reason to watch.

Heather said...

I am so bummed that I am missing the 'girl's night out' events. I almost rather not hear about them - it's just easier that way. Those were definatly highlights of my 12-month stay in AZ!
And Christy, never censor your conversation, you're the best entertainment we got - Natalie's a close second though.

Ash said...

I want to be there! I love you guys!

Katie said...

So funny how I was looking at the picture and thinking that girl looks so familiar! Then when I started reading I realized duh! Girl's night outs are so great! It's nice to not have little ears and sometimes even husbands listening to every thing you say!