

Ok...this was BOUND to happen...home all day with 2 sisters...what are you gonna do????? Let's hope his Daddy REALLY bonds with him soon!!! But honestly...have you ever seen a cuter cheerleader than this???????
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
If you can't beat em'....join em'
Posted by christy at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
He is soo cute! It happens to the best of them. I've found Bryson many a times with necklaces around him and walking in the high heels. At least he has a car in his hand.
that stuff happens at our house too! dad is never too happy about it, but really, what do you expect when they are with girls all day?
It won't be the first time!!! Love it! Thanks for the birthday wishes.
I can see Jason flippin out when he sees these :) Put he is the cutest little cheer-boy ever!!!
RA!RA!RA! Gooooooo Taters!!!
That is too cute!
He is so dang cute! I love the outfit, do you have one for Jackson?
Post a Comment