CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Poor MAX!!!!

Ok...funny story...I was in the house on the computer...Mallory had been out in the Arizona room playing. I heard her come in the house and go play in her room. I continued to play on the computer when I heard Max crying! I yelled at him to stop. I continued playing on the computer and Max continued crying, so I continued yelling at him. I decided he wanted to come in the house, so I went to the door to let him in...but he wasn't there. I walked away from the door and I heard him crying AGAIN... so I looked back outside and this is what I found........

Poor Max!!! I thought it was pretty funny though!! I totally LOVE my Mallory!!!

6 comments:

Ruiz's Pieces said...

Ok, maybe I don't want cooking advice from you. J/K...poor tormented little pup :)

Heather said...

Oh my GOSH!! You better watch her in your kitchen or you're going to get Natalie's reputation with pets. - love that Mallsy!

Kris-10 said...

Poor thing. Gratefully, it wasn't the real one!!!

Courtney said...

Hahaha! Isn't it amazing how pets can survive these toddlers?
Can't wait to see how "Jackaroo" does!...Good luck little guy.:)

Anonymous said...

hivancesmissyouguysitsjess

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hiivances