CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

"SPOOK"tacular Party!!!

Ok...so some of you know that I am a HALLOWEEN LOVER!!! I mean...I LOVE IT!!! Some day when I am rolling in all of Jason's extra money...I am going to have the coolest Halloween house on the street...I am talking full on Haunted House, best scary decorations, strobe lights, THE WORKS...but for now, what I have will have to do!! So anyway, this year Jason and I were invited to our very first adult only costume party (yeah me!!!) I was so psyched!!!! So...we had to come up with costumes...let me tell you...Jason was soooooo the girl on this one (I love you honey...but it had to be said!!) The man went to 3 different costume stores, I looked for cosutmes online for about 3 hours, we asked family members for ideas, I came up with some creative ideas...but alas...none of them seemed to work for the man. The party was on Friday night...so Friday AFTERNOON (this is after I had just babysat 24 kids...24...yay... you read that right) I headed to the costume store to pick up what he FINALLY decided on!! Anyway...the party was SOOOOO fun...the costumes everyone came up with were great and we had a FABULOUS time!!! My only hope is that we get invited back next year, because it was "SPOOK"tacular!!! (cheesey...I know!!)


So...at the party we were able to....




rub shoulders with Presidential hopefuls Sara Palin and John McCain (Sara and Shane Buntrock)

Listen to jokes from the JOKER (Jessie Merrill)


Meet world class Ice-Skaters from Sweden (Brad and Jill Stoddard)



Met my new Butcher... (Andrea and Ben Dickinson)




Discovered my new Profession in life....I think I have a real future!! (Me and my autopsy love...Jason)





The girls......Jill...Me...Sara...Jill Barney






So....after much much thought and prayer....this is what he chose!!! It is pretty cool, and he got lots of comments at the party. Is it a costume....or is it really him?????







The "Vonderful" Vances and the Stupendeous Stoddards!!!!
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!


































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































11 comments:

ginger said...

hey when do you wanna have that 10 yr reunion!! will our kids remember each other :) haha. zac is sick today of course since there are sooo many parties to go to this week! so we need to chat sometime so i can tell you about my doc apt. when's yours! have a fun halloween, what are the kids?

Leigh said...

Ok, I'm DYING over the figure skating couple? How on EARTH did that wife convince her husband to wear "those" pants? Hilarious!

. said...

How fun. I need to hang out with you more, cause I am not that big on this holiday. I make it fun and try my best...but I think I need some work. LOVE the costumes. So creative. Looks like a GREAT party. FUN FUN!

Katie said...

Those are great costumes! Love it!!

Kris-10 said...

How fun! You guys look great! What a neat idea.

Feather Fam. said...

How fun are YOU???
If you are this creative between you and Jason...I can't wait to see your kiddos dressed up!

Cami said...

OMG! TO funny! You guys look great. HOw fun!

Jaimee said...

Christy, your costumes are awesome! Jason looks really good! I am laughing so hard at Jill & Brad's ice skating outfits! Looks like a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Christy, that's jsut awesome! I am with the one post on How In The World did the wife get that guy to wear the tights?????? Those were awesome pictures! I am at Tammy's right now and up VERY early with little Lacey, so I am doing a little Blog surfing! Love you all, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Christy, that's just awesome! I am with the one post on How In The World did the wife get that guy to wear the tights?????? Those were awesome pictures! I am at Tammy's right now and up VERY early with little Lacey, so I am doing a little Blog surfing! Love you all, Lisa

molly said...

Thank you for coming! So fun to have you guys there. You both looked great, glad to know I am not the only one who stresses over what to wear to a costume party!
Oh... and... 24 kids?!? Oh my!