So I have decided I can hide no longer. It is time to come clean once and for all...I am afraid to admit that I have committed the ultimate sin...I had a 3 day long LOVE affair...and I LOVED every minute of it!! I was given THRILL rides, non-stop ACTION, and treated like a PRINCESS every step of the way...it was truly a MAGICAL 3 days...I will never forget you, my dirty little secret, my one and only MICKEY!! Yes, my heart has been stolen by MICKEY MOUSE!!! I was so LUCKY to be able to get away for a few days with some friends from my ward and have a girls trip!!! THANK YOU JASON...for helping me make this happen...even though I have now found Mickey...you will always hold a close second in my heart!!! :) We had such a great time becoming kids again (well...at least I did)!! It was so fun to laugh until it hurt, to scream like a girl and to smile and skip the day away!!! How can you NOT have a great time at Disneyland??? We rode the rides, ate the food and experienced the fun...I had a FABULOUS time!! Thanks Sue and Jill for the fun memories...until next time!!!
Tell me we are not the coolest...
Jill...Me...Sue...
Pictures in the O...the best part of this picture was waiting for OUR turn. We actually sat and waited for a 3 year old to finish her picture...so we could have one. (It's part of the whole experience)
The new TOY STORY ride....GREAT RIDE!!!
Sue is ready for action...
Jill totally lost....no one can beat my mad skills!!!
(Ignore the turtle neck) Kicking butt and taking names!!!
Beep...Beep... This ride kind of loses its thrill when you can actually drive a REAL car!!!
Me and Jill
More "O" pictures!!!
My only TRUE passion....(Twilight...not Jill) We found these in California...too cute huh???
Me and Jill on SCREAMIN' such a fun ride...we couldn't get Sue on this ride!!!
Me and Jill on TOWER OF TERROR...again...no Sue....This is one of my FAVORITE rides!!!
Me and Sue...(after Jill and I survived the Tower of Terror!!)
Huh...me and Jill again....This time on Space Mountain!!! Sue actually had to leave a day earlier than Jill and I, so we went back to Disneyland!!!
Sue on Splash Mountain...it was hard to get her on this...it is only her 2nd time EVER being on this ride!! Hence the need for documentation!!!
Finally...All 3 of us on the same ride!!! (I love the lady behind Sue, taking her own picture)
All for the LOVE of rides!!!
I think the candy corns are so cute as A's!!
Jill... our resident Disneyland Expert!!!
Jill and Sue...waiting for the Pirates ride!!
Me and Jill waiting for Pirates...notice my "frizzy" hair... YES...just my luck...it rained for about the first 45 minutes of the day...just long enough to ruin my hair...but at least it cooled off the day!!!So...in between Disneyland trips, we did actually manage to do a few other things...We went to the Garment District and got some new purses and "illegal" movies (for those interested I now own Kung Fu Panda and Mamma Mia...YEAH ME!!!) We also saw a few movies...none that I would recommend, but still worth noting...We saw Nights at Rodanthe (an OK movie) and we also saw The Woman...(walked out...not even worth finishing in my opinion)
Jill...in the Theatre for THE WOMEN...
Me in the same Theatre....
Notice all the empty seats...not a good sign...we were the only two in the whole theatre. In between talking and texting, we were able to realize how dumb the movie was and we left!!
Jill at the beach!! (Yeah for Newport and 15th street!!!)
Me...at the beach!!So...we seemed to be able to squeeze EVERYTHING into our get away. We had Disneyland...twice...Shopping...movies...eating....the beach....It was such a great time, I can't wait to do it again!! Thanks Sue and Jill...you made it even BETTER!!!!






8 comments:
How fun for you! I love love love Disneyland! Such a fun time of year to go too with all the Halloween decorations!
I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! I need me some Christy time. You look fabulous by the way
How fun, I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a great time with some awesome friends. I want to go with you all next time - Tower of Terror is my favorite ridet too. love you.
OK, you have a great husband to let you go do that without him and the kids! What an awesome trip to actully enjoy disney land on your own with great friends!
you crack me up! you are lucky to get away & have so much fun. seriously how long are the kids on break? it's hit & miss with how good I feel, but the kids would love to get together no matter what! dr.pepper here i come!! i'll call you later
You took the way better option. NO KIDS! j/K I love the dears but man I needed a vacation after the vacation. Looks like a load of fun.
Hi Christy!
I found you! Glad you had such a great time in California.
Christy, love seeing the pics from your trip! It's so good to get girl-time in! Glad you gals had fun.
Post a Comment