So...you think you can dance??? Well...I know I CAN'T...but THEY CAN!!!! (Let the jealousy commence).....
Oh yeah....I was TOTALLY there!!!

They were ALL so AMAZING!!!
TWITCH!!!!
5 guys named MOE!!!

THE DOOR!!!!!
THE BED!!!!
Holy crap...they rock the house!!!
Just some PROOF that I was really there!!! (Me and Laura!!)
Striking a pose....
MY TICKET!!! We had flippin' AMAZING seats!!!
(For Heather and Natalie...See...I'm getting better at the "crazy" poses right???) For future reference...after seeing this picture, it may very well be my LAST "crazy" pose!!!
Me...Laura...and Alli Jane!!!










8 comments:
I AM JEALOUS!!! How fun! Great entertainment and great company!
Oh my word, I love SYTYCD!!! I'm so jealous you were there!
dang girl!! you've been busy :) you don't have a crappy face! seriously you look great.
I am SO jealous! I LOVE that show and am so sad they (or any one else) never make it out to Coos Bay.
Your silly poses are coming along quite nicely, I might add - don't give up!
Oh Man! From your seats you can actually see the dancer's faces! Amazing! It was sOOO good wasn't it?!?!? For the record I like your silly face! Too funny!
That is awesome! I am totally jealous. My mom and I wanted to go to the show! I loved the Twitch & Joshua Russian dance. That was awesome.
Looks like a FUN night out!!
yeeeeeeeeeeah! I love me some dancin'
I am loving the funny face...you put the others to shame!
Post a Comment