It's funny you did a Tate post, because I have been thinking about him lately! Seriously, I have. You haven't shown any pics of him recently and I miss him so much. He looks different already and so much bigger! You NEED to make an Oregon trip SOON!!!!
oh tater boy! I so love this age they are at :) b & zac are in casa grande til tomorrow & shay by herslef i am lovin! i never want to put her to bed she's so stinkin hillarious. love the post :) seriously when r u gonna call me :)
5 comments:
Tate is SO CUTE!! He makes me smile! I LOVE him!!!
It's funny you did a Tate post, because I have been thinking about him lately! Seriously, I have. You haven't shown any pics of him recently and I miss him so much. He looks different already and so much bigger! You NEED to make an Oregon trip SOON!!!!
Come bring that boy to Disneyland!!! What a hunka burnin' love!
oh tater boy! I so love this age they are at :) b & zac are in casa grande til tomorrow & shay by herslef i am lovin! i never want to put her to bed she's so stinkin hillarious. love the post :) seriously when r u gonna call me :)
He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment