CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Pumpkin Carving 2008

WE ARE ALIVE!!!! I know...I know...You are all wondering where the heck I have been? (Some of you are probably going through some MAJOR Vance family withdrawls.) Well...have no fear...I (we) have returned!!! I have some major catch uo to play too. So now...you all get MAJOR Vance family overload!! Let us begin...
Below is our annual pumpkin carving family night. We had a great time. We invited our neighbors (the Stoddards) over for some Pizza and Pumpkin carving fun. (How can it not be fun when we are involved.) I gotta tell ya...I was slightly impressed with the growth my kidlets experienced from last years pumpkin carving to this years!! It totally cracks me up to see the faces they come up with. Now...bear in mind when you look at these MASTERPIECES...that we cut out exactly what they draw!!! (when I say we...I mean Jason ofcourse...I am a busy girl)
(Note...to all you "expert" bloggers ...I am not trendy enough yet to have mastered the art of slideshows...so sorry about all the pictures. Also note that for one of the first times they are not in the correct order either...OH WELL...I am tired and lazy today and I am not going to fix it!!) ENJOY!!!
Pumpkins on "All Hallows Eve"" (thats Halloween)

1st = Anna 2nd = Jason 3rd = Mallory


Jason...he totally cheated using stickers...but we wont tell!!!


Our cutie patootie neighbor Cohen!! We LOVE this boy!!!



The girls giving Daddy a hand!!



The "creators" and their "creations"






I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!





I absolutely LOVE Mallory's pumpkin...look how little everything is!! Isn't she the cutest!!!







Anna was so funny this year!! She wanted everything scary...because she is 6 now!!!








Mallory's pumpkin at night









Anna's pumpkin all a-glow!!!










Mallory's before the official lighting











And one more of Anna's haunting Jack-o-lantern












oops...and one more Mally...look at how tiny!!!













0 comments: