Halloween has come and gone again. We have said goodbye until next year to all our goblin friends!! The decorations are down. The costumes are washed and put away. The candy is showing up on my body in places it shouldn't be!! Oh...but the memories we made, the pictures we took, the candy we ate!! (come on...admit it...I know I am not the only one...I HOPE!!) So sit back...relax...and enjoy our visit back to Vance family Halloween...2008!!!
My 3 treats!!!
Anna was so funny this year. She said to me, "Mom...now that I am 6 years old...I need to something SCARY for Halloween!!! Check her out...she is SCARY!!! (I love how this girl ALWAYS poses for the camera!!!)
Mallory was also her "special" self this year!! She could not pick a costume to save her life!! (Thank you Natalie for supplying the SNOW PRINCESS...it was a hit!!) Mallory refused to let me do anything this year....NO CROWN...NO JEWELERY...NO CURLS...NO MAKEUP!!! Just Mallory...a-la-mode!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE THIS BOY!!! Couldn't you just cook him...serve him with a side of butter and EAT HIM UP!!! Tater is definately the YUMMIEST Lobster I have ever seen!!!
He got an early start with the candy!!
Where does Tate begin and the cotton candy end??!!??
It is going...going...going...
IT IS GONE!!!! Bellyache anyone!!!
Cutest little lobster boy!!!
Anna and her bestest little buddy Sydney!!!
Ok...our neighborhood has the best street ever for Halloween!! It is truly a trick or treaters PARADISE!!! We are talking snow cones...cotton candy...popcorn...home made rootbeer...full size candy bars and games!!! It is soooo fun!! They block off the street and the kids have a BLAST!!! Here is Mallory with her snow cone!!!
Anna with her "Witches Brew"!!
So many flavors...so little time!!

So I decided this year to make a Halloween themed dinner before we went trick or treating!! It turned out so fun....I smell a TRADITION!!! We had "Mummy dogs" and "Baked Eyeball Casserole"!! It was really fun and soooooo YUMMY too!!!

The Baked Eyeball Casserole!!!
Looks like they are staring right at you...huh??!!












1 comments:
The kids look DARLING! Love the lobster!
Neat dinner ideas too!!!
Post a Comment