If I were the Mom I wish I were...this post would have been me and the girls...midnight showing (ok...probably not) but at least opening day...1st showing!! I however am apparently not the Mom I wish I were!! I do try...believe me...I do try....but on this particular occasion, opening day coincided with my babysitting day. So my poor, picked on, never get to do anything fun kids had to wait a WHOLE 6 days to see this movie after it opened!! If you are thinking to yourself...what a horrible, wretch of mom. Those poor kids deserve sooooo much better!! You are right!!! However...let me try to redeem myself here!!! It may have been a whole 6 days after it opened, but...(wait for it....) I pulled them out of school, (they only had to attend 2 hours), I let them bring a friend, I took them to a grown up eatery of their choosing, we took picutres, and we saw the movie on the biggest screen in Arizona!!! (If you still feel sorry for my poor picked on kidlets...I WANT YOU FOR MY MOM!!!) So...needless to say we had a "FABULOUS" time!!!
HERE IS THE PROOF!!!
Anna, Mallory and Sydney with Ryan and Sharpay (notice Chad and Taylor in the background) Sharpay has NOTHING on my GIRLS!!!
The girls in front of the poster!!!
Silly faces in the theatre!!!
They were such well-behaved little ladies!!
Anna Hearts High School Musical...and I Heart Her!!!!
My three little posers!!!
Three Bestest of Friends!!! These 3 girls play sooooo well together!!! I LOVE IT!!!







6 comments:
What a great mom you are!! I wanted to take my girls before today, but it didn't happen. Hopefully we can go soon :)
You are SO dang cool. I hope I remember to have fun and not be so uptight when my kids are older. May I always have this post to remind me. : )
you are a SO COOL mom! Sounds like a great time. wasn't it so cute!
Oh Christy....don't worry Macey STILL has not seen it! I am the bad mom. I miss you!
I have to admit, you are one FUN mom! None of us have anything on you. "Mom why can't you be more like Anna's mom." That's what I'll hear...if I ever show Bridgette your blog, which I certainly wont, because who could compete with you??? :o)
You are awesome, always were, and always will be.
I am so glad I got to see you and the girls!!! I am glad ya'll had a great time!
Post a Comment