So...the last few nights I have been on the couch...enjoying the silence..when it hits me!!! I have 3 little AWAKE children...I should not be enjoying ANY silence right now. So...I go to find my little devil reincarnated...only to find this........!!!!
That's right people...my SON likes LIPSTICK!!! So...one time I can handle...but 2 or 3 consecutive nights...something is REALLY WRONG!!!
He does have some major skill in the application department!!
Oh yeah...when you ask him to say cheese...he does this GIRLY head tilt...I am sooooo not making this stuff up!!
Lipstick or not...that is one HANDSOME LITTLE MAN!!!Oh...by the way...did I mention his love of SHOES!!! Not just any shoes of course...but Mallorys HIGH HEELS!!!
Check him out... he is 100% MAN!!! (Notice the change of clothes below...this is also not a ONE time thing!!)
It takes GUTS to pull off this look!!
He doesn't get how WRONG this really is.....
Check him out... he is 100% MAN!!! (Notice the change of clothes below...this is also not a ONE time thing!!)
It takes GUTS to pull off this look!!
He doesn't get how WRONG this really is.....Tate will actually come up to me and say..."I wan off" talking about his BOY shoes. So I sweetly do as he asks...he runs into Anna and Mallorys room and chooses a pair of more fitting shoes!!! I am soooooo in LOVE with this little man...and ALL of his corky "issues"!!! THERAPY...HERE WE COME!!!







5 comments:
Too funny and too cute! That is hilarious!
oh so funny! look how big he is... he does have some talent with that lipstick.. maybe he's seen Jason do it :)
I think that is a little brother thing. Bryson LOVES to put Bridgette's tap shoes on, I hope it is because they make a lot of noise, and not for other reasons.
So funny! What a little stud :)
you crack me up! He is simply adorable
Post a Comment