Imagine... if you will...It is 5:00a.m. you go in and WILLING wake up your 3 children...load them into the car...and embark on a 14 HOUR (Oh yay...that's right 14 HOURS!!) drive. Where might we be heading you ask...why...to WELLSVILLE UTAH...population 8!!! Now...lets give credit where credit is due...Wellsville is a fine town...it is a town that boasts (drum-roll please) a BURGER KING!!! What more do any of us need...then the HOME OF THE WHOPPER!!! All joking aside...we had a FABULOUS time in Wellsville and it truly is a charming town...and town filled with people we love...and that TOTALLY trumps the Burger King!!! We were able to go and see our nephew Barrett get baptized and then spend 5 WONDERFUL days visiting...shopping...watching movies...and building memories!!! Thanks Mike and Steph for a wonderful time!!! This is my Beautiful niece Audra...with my Stunning little Mally!!!
Tate might be miserable...but I do anything for a picture!! (I know...I am a STELLAR mom!!)
I love my little man!!!
How sweet is this!?!? Mallory LOVES aunt Stephanie!!!
OH MY HELL!!! I just melt everytime I see this picture!!! I love that they are BEST FRIENDS!!!
They are catching snowflakes...NOT being terds to mommy!!!(believe it or not)
We went and saw Madagascar 2!!! WE had a blast in theatre....we had it all to ourselves!!
Nana came with us!!! It was a great time!!!
The gang in the EMPTY theatre!!!
The mandatory movie poster pose!!!
My sweet little animals!!!
We are loving the cold!!!
UHHHHH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!! We had such a GREAT time with aunt Steph!!
Ready for a fun day of shopping!!!
SWEETEST SISTERS!!!
Daddy stayed home one day to watch the kids and let us ladies go shopping!!!
Me...Nana...Nancy...Shauna....Stephanie
The whole gang visiting with santa!!!
Barrett...Anna....Mallory and Michael
Watching movies at home and LOVING being together!!!
Pizza and movie night!! Steph's husband Mike makes the BEST pizza and cinnamon rolls and pictures frames and benches and pillows and....you get the picture!!!
The years of therapy are TOTALLY worth this picture!!! (once again...STELLAR mom...I know)
Mallory only took this picture for the candy cane!!! That smile is actually paralyzing fear!!!
Anna was soooooo BRAVE!!!
We went to a cool light display and got to see some wonderful displays!!!






10 comments:
What a fun trip!
Although, that Santa looks a bit creepy.
Yeah you are back! Looks like you had a great time!!! And a little too cold looking for me.
How fun!! Love the girls pic together... so stinkin cute. How nice to get away for a little bit, but I don't know about how cold it looks. :)
Wow fun trip so many fun pictures!
Looks like you had the best time ever! SO FUN! Cousins are the best.
I am glad you are back to the bloggin world...i have been awful at it lately too :/
What a fun trip! So many fun cute pictures too! Love that :)
I'm SO glad you're back in the blogger world. Looks like you had a GREAT trip!
Holy crap I am behind. And I miss you sooo much! CALL ME!
Your Back!! Looks like so much fun you have been having. We need to plan a date night. I miss you!!!
Christy, you crack me up! Your writing is so hilarious!
Looks like a fun trip! :)
Post a Comment