I am the ghost of a past blogger...brought back to life!!! I am back in with a VEGENANCE people!!! I can't believe I seriously let 2 WHOLE months slip by with not a single post!!! Well...worry no more my blog readers!!! I am sooooo BACK!!!! Lets see...now I have to do 2 months of catch up QUICK!!! So lets start with the HOLIDAYS (did those really happen)!!! We had a fabulous Holiday season...filled with family and friends and TONS of togetherness!!!
Mallory got her "Barbie Diamond Castle Carriage" She was in HEAVEN!!!
Hannah Montanna WHO??? Watch out world...the next Pop Star is in the HOUSE!!!
Building a christmas tree with daddy
They couldn't have been happier with their new jammies!!! (The girls jammies were about 10 sizes to big!!! We had to cut and band to make them work...good thing I am so DANG handy!!)
Mallory got her "Barbie Diamond Castle Carriage" She was in HEAVEN!!!
Hannah Montanna WHO??? Watch out world...the next Pop Star is in the HOUSE!!!
Building a christmas tree with daddy
They couldn't have been happier with their new jammies!!! (The girls jammies were about 10 sizes to big!!! We had to cut and band to make them work...good thing I am so DANG handy!!)So that was a total fast recap of Christmas...but you get the idea. I wont bore you with ALL the pictures...but believe you me....they are FABULOUS!!!







3 comments:
Finally you are back! Woohoo!
Tater is so cute!!! Do you just gobble him up all the time. Girls are just darling but there is something about little boys!
Glad you are back. :o)
woohooo!! I can't believe it... 2 posts? I wasn't even gonna check your blog, but I did & whoa! whadaya know j/k. love the pics. oh they are so grown up. thanks for the bows. i owe you big time. let me know if she comes back :)
Post a Comment