CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Purple Durple"

(my "sweet" little angels!!)

So...a few nights ago I put Tate to bed, then I came out to put my little sweeties to bed. I took them into their room, and got them all settled. They came out a few minutes later and asked if they could PLEASE sleep in my bed. I told them sure, and I tucked them. Another few minutes went by and I was sure they were asleep. THEY WERE NOT!!! Next thing I know they are at my side. Anna is in "tears"(you know...the faker kind). She has her arms crossed around her chest and she is sad. She tells me that Mallory hurt her. I turn to Mallory...who is feeling absolutely no remorse...and ask her what she did. She looks me straight in the eye and tells me that Anna kept putting her legs on her, she gave her a PURPLE DURPLE. I turned to Anna to try and figure out just what the heck that is and I notice that she is rubbing her...ummmmm...her nipple (can I say that freely here??) Anna then explains and demonstrates that Mallory pulled her nipple and then twisted it. I turned to Mallory...clearly hoping that this is wrong...and in true Mallory fashion, she looks at me, shrugs her shoulders and says..."I had to do it." At this point I am laughing so hard that I can not even begin to discipline her...or tell her how wrong this is. Anna is just staring at me through those hurt eyes, waiting for the punishment that never came. Once again...Mallory was able to get out of trouble...just by being Mallory. So, the moral of the story is...if you hear someone saying PURPLE DURPLE...grab your nipples and RUN!!!!






6 comments:

Jill said...

lol. Oh man, that Mal is TROUBLE!

ginger said...

oooh mallory! how i miss that girl! atleast you could laugh & send them on their way..note to self... never put your leg on mally! hillarious :)

Feather Fam. said...

You should coin that phrase! She does it so hard they turn PURPLE... ouch! Where does she come up with this stuff?

. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your blog...it ALWAYS puts a smile and a laugh on my face. You are so cute! Purple Durple...I will never forgot that.

Waiting for the birthday post...Jason better have spoiled you rotten!!!

Kris-10 said...

LOL! You have the funniest stories, and the sad thing is they aren't just "stories". And don't you love how it is the younger picking on the older.

BTW - Happy Birthday! I was going to email you but I totally spaced it. I haven't been on the computer lately. Sorry!

Erica said...

i love reading your blog You crack me up!