CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mallory's 1st day of Pre-School!!!

Mallory started Pre-school on September 3rd!!! She was so EXCITED!!! We got up and got BOTH her and Anna ready for school. Then we dropped Anna off at school , and for the next 30 mins...we waited and waited and waited. Mallory finally got so sick of waiting, she came up to me...I was on the computer (shocking, I know) and said...I am ready to go. I told her just a few more minutes, to which she responded...I am ready to go now. I once again told her just a few more minutes. This time she told me...with authority...that she was READY TO GO NOW!!! Ok, ok, ok...I guess I can drive real real slow!!! So I get to her teachers house, she jumps out and heads for the door. No tears, no saddnes, no I will miss you mommy...just jumps out and leaves me!!! She had a fabulous time and I am so glad that she loves it!!! Her teacher is FABULOUS and Mallory looks forward to school ALL WEEK LONG!!!! Cutest little Mally...all dressed and ready to go!!!
Once again...this is so Mallory...I have no idea what she was doing!!!!
Walking up to her school door.....such a big kid!!!
At the front door...all ready to go and learn!!!!
Mallory and Mrs. Melissa...her fabulous teacher!!! LOVE HER!!!

Look at that face...couldn't you just eat her up!!!!
"Let's go mom....I am ready....."
Looking Fabulous in her NEW school clothes!!!!
Gotta love her smile!!!
She is so stickin' sweet!!! We are so blessed to have her in our family!!! She adds such a humor to our home, she is always making us smile!!! I love you Malibu and am so glad that you love going to school!!!!

3 comments:

Kris-10 said...

What a cutie pie! Your girls have no problem with shyness do they?

Glad she likes preschool!

Feather Fam. said...

What I think tops it all off is the princess back pack. I wonder if Pie Girl would have less tears if I got her one of those!??!? So cute and so grown up!

Erica said...

HOw fun! YEah for prechool! SHe looks adorable in those picutres. I am dying lughing at the popular girls! You really are a cool mom!