STEP 1 : Choose a quiet and relaxing location. ( Ahhhh...does Amazing Jakes count??)
STEP 2: Choose your company carefully...they can make or break your night. (Mom (check) , Anna (check), Mallory(check), Shammy (check), Dad (check...or sratch the Dad...taking the girls out was HIS idea, but he "graciously" stayed HOME with Tate!! )
STEP 3: Get yourself all dolled up...it is fun to look nice. (Oh... how fun it is getting 4 girls ready, my niece Amber came with us too!! I got ready, then got all 3 girls ready...only to have ALL 3 girls take their hair out in the car, because...well...I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!
STEP 4: Proceed to your desired location and make the best of your night out!!!! (We ended up having a fabulous time!! The girls were in heaven, and how can a mother not have fun, when she is watching her kids have such a GREAT time!!! The girls rode the train, they rode the carousel, they rode on the NEW "roller coaster", they did the bumper cars, the tea cups, and of course...the FROG HOPPER...that was the hit of the night...I think they did that ride like 10-15 times!!! We had dinner there, watch alittle bit of the movie ANTS in the movie room and then went back to the rides!!! We really had a fabulous time and I loved every minute of the 3 HOURS we were there!!! I have one funny tidbit to add. This is just to show how truly DIFFERENT my two girls are. While they were riding on the carousel, I was watching Anna and Mallory...Anna had her arms floating ever so gently up and down like the wings of a butterfly. She also seemed to be humming softly to herself...totally Anna. Then I looked next to her to see my sweet Mallory...and guess what I found??? Mallory is HITTING her horse...literally pounding on the side of his head and she is YELLING at him to GO FASTER....she is yelling GO HORSEY...GO HORSEY...FASTER FASTER...GO FASTER...all the while she is pounding on the horse. So...I have my gentle little butterfly girl...and my rough little brute!!! It was so funny to watch them... both so different... right next to each other!!! I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!
Cute little cousing clan!!!
Silly little things...
Love it...riding the roller coaster
hang on........
Cute little backsides
Ready for the ride!!!
(You can see alittle bit of the above story in this picture!!!)
Ohhhh...the frog hopper!!!
going up....
and up and up and up!!!
Shammy on her bumper car...
Anna...looking for her bumper car victim!!!
Mallory...she is soooo going to raise our insurance rate!!!
All 3 girls lined up in a row!!
Waiting for the bumper cars....
CHOO CHOO...here comes the cousin train!!
Shammy rode with Mallory so that Anna could spin fast...Shammy gets SICK!!!
Anna loved being all alone so she could S-P-I-N and she DID!!!!
These cards hold ALL THE FUN!!!
It was such a fun night!! I really do Love doing fun girls nights. I love the MEMORIES that we make and the FUN that we have!!!






4 comments:
You seriously always have soooo much fun! Pie girl wants to come on one of your Friday nights!
You always do fun dates with your girls! I love it! Those girls are getting so old. I need to take a trip to AZ and see you guys!!!
What a FUN mom you are!! Looks like a perfect night out with the girls :)
Wow! I didn't know you could do all that there. My mom and I drove by there the other day and she asked me what the heck went on in there that so many people were parked outside. I said it was likely the only ammusement park Arizona could boast.
Sounds like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment