CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 14, 2009

First Day of SCHOOL!!!


So the first day of school was on Wednesday. Let me just say...I think my girls clean up quite nicely...ok...thats a TOTAL understatement. I mean look at them. They are so STICKIN' CUTE. Granted I am their mom...but I think you will agree...they are DARLING little girls. It was so nice to have MY girls back. After a LONG summer of swimming daily, bi-weekly tubs, clothes with holes and stains, hair never brushed or pulled into quick pony tails...it was nice to see that they CAN stop being orphan children...we CAN get ready in the morning!!! So...the first day was a total success...the kids came home happy and loving school, their teachers and their classes. We did start with a minor hiccup...Mallory. She burst into tears as she started lining up with her class. (cut her some slack...she was leaving the most beautiful, fun and stellar mom EVER for the first time...really...can you blame her?!?!?) Her teacher came and let her cut to the front of the line...held her hand and made everything ok...I love GOOD teachers!! So below are our first day of school photos...ENJOY!!! Adorable Anna...she is such a poser!!


looking lovely...


She is so cute


Loving the new back packs...




Sister are the BEST!!!





Making their crazy faces!!






We are the CHAMPIONS of Macarthur Elementary!!!







I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!






Mallory and her Buddy Madison...headed to the playground for the first time!!!






Marvelous Mallory!!!




Ohhhh...she totally melts me!!












4 comments:

ginger said...

Oh they are sooo stinking cute. and i have to say you are so fun and the best!! maybe some of that will rub off on me when we move closer... well hopefully we get to be by you guys. i would lub it and i know the kids would too :) see you tomorrow neighbor :)

Kris-10 said...

They are darling, and I love your posts, they always make me laugh. I miss you!

Ash said...

Your girls ARE so stinkin' cute!

Man, I miss you guys!!!

JR said...

So darling! Just love their cute do's!!! When are you coming to Sara's again??? We'd love to see you guys!