CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

A little conversation!!!


Let me give you a little back ground info before the conversation. We have a spa in our backyard that was given to us by some friends. It needs to be fixed before it can be used...this is what prompted the following....
Anna to Jason..."Daddy...are you ever going to fix the spa?"
Jason to Anna..."I don't know honey...probably not." (jason is not the handiest of men)
Anna to Jason..."Why not Daddy?"
Jason to Anna..."I don't know if I can"
Anna to Jason..."Handy Manny could fix it daddy"
Jason...."LAUGHING"
Mallory to Anna..."Handy Manny isn't even real Anna!!!"
Thank goodness we have Mallory to keep us all straight!!! (i know...apparently my kids watch WAY too much t.v. if our conversations revolve around what Handy Manny can do!!!)

5 comments:

Heather said...

LOL! I love your kids! Do you really need to fix it? Isn't the weather hot enough to heat it up?

McElprangs said...

haha! that's hilarious! it's ok, kenna and kai watch so much tv that kai actually believes that getting bit by a spider can give you radioactive powers.

Ash said...

Ha! I love it!!!

Aut said...

That is too funny!! I'd hire handy manny in a second--he gets the job done!

Kris-10 said...

LOL! Your kids are so funny! Just like their mom!