CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

My BIG little Girls!?!?!?







So this is my girls newest sleeping habit... WHAT THE HECK!!!! They LOVE this, they BEG for this, they LIVE for this!! They think it is so fun to sleep in the cribs. Jason has told me no more, they have to stop sleeping this way, but I am having a hard time, because of how much they LOVE it!!Plus, on a side note, they don't come into my room at 3:00 in the morning...It's a win win for me!!

6 comments:

Kris-10 said...

How funny! It must be a comfort thing. They look a little squished but very comfy with all their blankets in there. It was good seeing you at church yesterday. You looked fabulous as always!

Courtney said...

That is so stinkin' cute! Oh, I love those two, they crack me up! Our thing right now is sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor...everynight!

Ruiz's Pieces said...

How are they not squished with those long legs in there?!?!?! Too funny! AHHH!!!4 more days! I am so excited! Can't wait to see you!

Ash said...

That is so funny but awesome if it gets you more sleep at night!!

Cami said...

Hey Whatever it takes, right? I love it so sweet.

Heather said...

Those pics crack me up and it doesn't surprise me at all. I love your girls.