CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EASTER!!!

All the kids (on floor???) in their Easter Best !!
TOO CUTE !!
SWEETEST SISTERS !!
I love these girls
They all found their baskets !!



Ok...I know I just did a post today on Tate...but I am alittle bored so I am going to do 2 posts today!! So Easter Sunday was kind of hectic for us. We had gone to the Easter Pagent the night before, so the kids got to bed LATE...I went to bed a forgot to set the alarm, and we all know Jason could sleep through an earthquake, so he was not going to get up. Anyway, we have 8:30 a.m. church and at 7:50 a.m. I woke up...threw myself together and tried to throw the kids together. I put Jason on picture patrol (hence the pictures I ended up with...SIGH...men). So...we ended up 15 mins. late for church,(Jason suggested missing church...I reminded him it WAS Easter sunday), the kids had to wait to egg and basket hunt, and I had to throw our "Easter" dinner together after church due to the starving, no time for breakfast, always running late family!!! So...this Easter was alittle bit of a let down...for me...but the kids still LOVED all of it!!

p.s. We are having nice pictures taken on Saturday of all the kids in the Easter best, so I will post those later.

9 comments:

R Family said...

Only 15 min. late to church? We topped that, we were 30 min. late and our church starts at 1 pm! I'm still adjusting to three kids, right?

Everton Family said...

Oh Christy...your kids are darling!!! It's so fun to see your cute family. I love your girls dresses. They are adorable! I'm so glad that we can keep in touch now.

Kris-10 said...

DARLING!!!

The Hoggan Family said...

Christy, LOVE the blog, love MAX and love your kids. Did you notice Caitlyn's dress in our pictures? Great Taste!!! You have already surpased me in blogging, you have a cute background and everything!!! When does the music start?!?!?

. said...

Cute Cute Cute! They don't look bad at all. So sweet. Love the matching Easter dresses.

JR said...

Hey Christy!
Your kids look soooo cute! Darling dresses! Sara said you might come out in a few months... hope we can see you and visit again! Anyway, love the Easter pictures!

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...

So cute kids. Our Easter was crazy too. Our kids were lucky to have the "Easter Bunny" come and no hunt this year. Our poor kids. We were beat from the trek. I don't even have a picture of them in there cute outfits. O well, next year. We need to get together this weekend. Call me!

Hiatt Family said...

Christy,
I am so glad that you commented on my blog! It is so fun to see your kids...I can't believe that you have kids that old! Holy cow. Anyway, now girls I babysit are starting to get married so that kind of freaks me out too. :) You were always a really fun babysitter! Seriously, we loved you! Anyway, I will add your link to my blog so that I can see what you guys are up to. And I am sure my mom would love to see it too. Oh, and that post about your husband bringing home a puppy made me laugh so hard...I don't know if I would have been as nice about it as you were. :)