CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

BLOGGING WORLD...HERE I COME!!!!

Hello to all fellow bloggers. After alittle push from some very NON-PUSHY family memebers(cough ASHLEYcough) I have decided to give this a try. Since this will pretty much only be seen by family, I guess it is a GREAT way to stay in touch. I have to admit, I am alittle excited to give it a try!! So here I go, entering the world of blogging....Wish me luck!!!

9 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

Wahoo! It is about flippin' time!!!

Kris-10 said...

Yeah! I am so glad you joined us. I love that pic of your family. Your children are as darling as ever!!!

. said...

Welcome to the blogging world...I think it is SO fun to keep in touch this way. It is fun to see all the family happenings. Can't wait to see all the new posts. Love you!

Ash said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad!!! You're gonna love it! Love you!

Courtney said...

Welcome, welcome! Can't wait to see the fun Vance posts!

Erica said...

HOw fun I am glad you were pushed into starting a blog. Has jen calle dyou about getting together yet??? She should have.

Cami said...

WELCOME to the blogging world! I am so excited. Call me and I will teach you some fun stuff to do with the blog. We definitly need to get together soon! I miss you!

Ruiz's Pieces said...

Christy Stabler?

Ruiz's Pieces said...

Ok, so I logged on as soon as I got home from school and saw your message and I almost started crying!! It is you! I am so excited...ok, my email is ruizspieces@yahoo.com! I can't wait to hear from you!!