CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My HEART belongs to my Husband...but my NECK belongs to Edward

Yeh...I am a HUGE Twilight fan and proud of it...you gotta problem with that?? I didn't think so. So I was at Walmart Friday night at 11:00 p.m. ...with my posse...waiting for the final book (Breaking Dawn) of the Twilight series. I was so so so excited to get my book. We were probably 10th in line and I was in HEAVEN!!! If you have never read these books....READ THEM NOW....but if yiu haven't, you cannot understand the way I feel!!! Let me explain...just a little. I started the first book after being pressured by my nieces (I OWE THEM FOR OPENING MY EYES TO ALL THAT IS EDWARD!!!) So anyway...by about the 10th page, I was hooked!!! I am not kidding...my poor daughters suffered. Example...Mallory says mommy I am hungry and I respond...you know how to open the cupboards, grab some chips... Anna says...mommy I am thirsty...I respond....get a chair...reach the cups...and use the tap!!! If you think I am kidding...ask Jason. He knows that when I am reading these books, I am dead to the world...the children suffer... the housework suffers...and Jason suffers!!! I however DO NOT, and I DON'T CARE THAT THEY ARE!!!! After I finished the first book, I went into a "whoa is me" depression (so not a joke) I was so depressed about my life...I had a husband...2 sweet girls...a roof over my head...but no EDWARD!!! I had no one loving me so much that I knew my life was in danger!!! Jason would come home and truly have to tell me to SNAP OUT OF IT!!! Oh sure...he tried to cash in on it...Example...come home from work and whisper in my ear that he was EDWARD...try to kiss my neck, whisper lines that I had recited to him...but it was all to no avail...he just couldn't pull it off. Needless to say...I did eventually return to normal...until the next book!!! Lets just say Jason is probably glad that the series is over!!! I however have entered a new depression...a it has all come to an end depression!! At least buying the last book was a blast...and hey THE MOVIE COMES OUT IN DECEMBER!!!! There is joy and rejoicing in the Vance home once again!!! My Twilight hat.....Thanks Tami....I loved wearing it while I bought the book!!!
I am giving my imaginary Edward my "Come Hither" look!!
YEAH!!!! THE BOOK IS FINALLY OURS!!!

Natalie...she is not a true twilight fan...but we allowed her to be in the posse anyway...she is working on it!!!
Just passing the time with our "Smut" magazines!!!
The gang...patiently waiting for our books....
Me...in all my midnight glory!!!!
THE BOOKS BEING PULLED FROM THE BOXES...(my heart was totally pounding....I was so excited!!!)


I truly was bitten...and I would love to be some more!!!!
Stephanie...again...not a true posse member..but she is working on it as well!!!
I love my sisters!!!!
UMMM...not sure about this picture or why I posted it...maybe I was laying into to non-believers of this book!!!

Lexi and Stephanie....Lexi is a true posse member!!!



So I finished the book...and I am proud to say that I am holding my own. I can feel my depression relapsing every now and again...so I just try to occupy my time with other things like...I don't know...MY FAMILY!!! My mind does tend to float back to my darling Edward...and what he and sweet Bella might be doing right now, but I have decided to put my hope and faith into my wish that it is not the end...and that another book is bound to be written...until then...I guess I will always have DECEMBER 12th!!! (THE MOVIE!!!!)

p.s. for those of you who worried for my childrens safety this time around...I was prepared...I bought LOTS of Juice boxes and food that could be reached easily (cereal, crackers, string cheese etc...) and guess what...THEY ALL SURVIVED!!!!

12 comments:

Cami said...

You crack me up. I too waited for the book and was up until 2am that night. I am so busy with everything......don't judge......I am only on chapter 2. I know, I know, I have tried to find time but there isn't any until like 10 or so and then I fall asleep reading it. I can't wait to see what happens though. I guess I am not quite the die hard I thought I was. Call me. I miss you!

ginger said...

yeah you finished!! so now we can do something! j/k. I told justin i don't know what to do not having a book to read! what i have kids to take care of... seriously i was a bum for a while & my kids must've heard what yours did :) lets get together.

Courtney said...

Hahahaha! You make me laugh! I am sorry to say though I am still on page 4 of "Twilight"... *scary music starts playing*....and I am cheating on you & Edward...*the scary music gets louder*...I am on page 126 of another book!!! *screaming!* I know, I know you hate me...I will try to make it up to you when I finish this other book that had me BEFORE page four. Hehe.

Ruiz's Pieces said...

Ok, so I just got home from a 12 and 1/2 hour shift and I read your post and it made my flippin night...Why do I even question why you are my favorite?!?! Hey, maybe, I know someone who can get you into the movie in December...before the rest of the world sees it?!?! Wink wink :)

Ash said...

HA!! I love you Christy! I would be in your posse too, except I like Jacob the best!!!

Heather said...

I laughed so hard reading your post! You crack me up, I love it! You go girl.

Kris-10 said...

You described my first reading Twilight perfectly!!! I stayed up till 4 in the morning that night reading BD and finished it the next day. We'll have to start a group therapy class to keep us going till the movie. And of course we have Midnight Sun coming sometime soon!!! Can't wait.

I was laughing so hard that Jason even tried! Mark just calls them my satanic books.

Summer said...

so, I'm one of the odd mormon(or not) married chicks that just didn't get into the hype, mainly because I dont read, well I mean for fun.

But saying all that I seriously loved your title. You should get it in vinyl and up on your wall.

p.s. We are wjhite trashians too and would gladly play with you guys in the rain, gutters, and all. :)

Feather Fam. said...

WHY WHY WHY was I not invited??? Looks like the perfect girls night out!
(Ash is C-R-A-Z-Y...)

sara said...

You make me laugh out loud!! I love your post and your blog....will you teach me how to be a real blogger like you?
Because of you I will again try to read the 3rd book (again and finish). I will not focus on Bella this time. I want to make you proud. Wish me luck!

. said...

I am SO with you! LOVED the book. CAN NOT wait for the movie...counting the days. Your hat looks perfect on you. So cute. Wish I was invited into the posse. So much I want to say about the book...we will have to chat so we can compare thoughts. I have to agree with Ash...I like a man with a beating heart! Jacob can imprint on me anytime :) Miss you and your cute fam!

Everton Family said...

I loved this post. You are so funny! I'm just finishing the 1st book...so I'm excited that I still have 3 to go. It's really good... so let's just say that I'm not getting a whole lot done around here either!