It was the first day of ALL DAY KINDERGARTEN for my first born child!!! I was a little emotional just thinking about not having her home all day...it is amazing how quickly that can change after having her gone all day, and then having her come back home!!!! I swear she was not home more than 30 minutes before her and her sister were fighting!!! I had to keep telling myself to relax because they would both be in bed in less than 4 hours...I LOVE SCHOOL SCHEDULE!!! Anyway...Anna had a fabulous time and LOVED being in school all day and being able to EAT at school in the cafeteria!!! She told me about all the new friends she made and all the fun things she did...Kindergarten is definately a hit!!! I am so glad that she loves school and I truly do miss having her smiling face at home with us all day. She is a sweet, beautiful little girl (as you will see below) and I love her dearly!!! On a side funny note...we had just dropped Anna off and we were walking back to the car...truly about a 3 minute walk...we make it back to the car and I load Mallory in and start the car...next thing I know, Mallory says to me "I MISS ANNA!!!" Obviously she forgot all about that the second Anna got home,but her comment was very sweet at the time!!!
Adorable Anna ready to go to KINDERGARTEN!!!
Anna picked this pose...such a little lady!!
I love all her poses...
All I have to do is say give me your best back to school look...and the rest is magic!!
Sweetest little thing!!!
Ohhhhh...I love that face!!!!
Beautiful little lady bug
So stickin' cute!!
The sun was a little bright..
LOVE HER!!!
Mallory is a super star!!!!
Cutest little Malibu...(but wait...the good ones are still to come)
Look at the talent on this kid....she said "Mom...get me doing this now!!!"
Such a poser!!! I love her!!!
And for the finale...my super model daughter...look at her face...can you see the ease and grace she oozes!!!! She's a NATURAL!!!






10 comments:
you crack me up woman!! i just love the girls poses. i'm so glad anna loved all day school. have fun, it'll be really fun when mally goes to preschool :)
ah the first day of kindergarten. Tanner started monday too 2 in school sad but great all at the same time!
So cute! They are getting so big. I can't beleive it. Let's get together.
Oh they grow up so fast! Love all her cute poses!
YOu never fail to disappoint! I LOVE your girls and all their poses! SO stink'n funny! They crack me up. Love all the pics, thanks for sharing!
Way to go Anna on your first day!
Okay, what I REALLY meant to say is that you NEVER DISAPPOINT! I didn't mean to get 3 negatives in there, wow. After I got your text I had to say aloud what I wrote a few times to hear what the problem was. Then I asked my mom and she was like, "Yah, that's wrong." So my apologies, you are the best blogger ever! One of my favorites for sure!!!
First day of school already? Love the poses. The half hand stand pic of Mallory is one of Pie Girls poses...must be a girl thing~!?!? So cute!
Your girls are darling. Glad she enjoyed her first day!!! And Mallory's poses are awesome!!!
So glad you found me! HOpe you had a great summer. Are you back to baby sitting? What days and times? Bridget would love to come play-she's grown up a lot the last 2 months!
Your girl look so cute for back to school!
Post a Comment