CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tate turns 3!!!

So my little buddy turned 3 years old this past May and it was such a fun day!! We had a fun family dinner on the actual day and then he had a fun FRIEND party at our house!! We painted sun catchers and magnets then we played in the sprinklers ate pizza and cheetos and had cupcakes!! I can't believe my best friend is 3!!! This little boy is sunshine in my life!! Tate and his AMAZING cake!!

My 3 little kiddos...

blowing out the candles...



Gunner Pearce...one of Tates friends that is actually a BOY!!
My little party animal!!

Tates cousin Kiley

Cutest little Macy Ellingson...one of Tates "Girlfriends"

Shaycee Organ...Tates other "Girlfriend"
The whole party gang...getting ready to get wet!!
Pizza and Cheetos outside...what could be better!!
A few little "Tater-ism"
-I always ask Tate if he is my best friend...he ALWAYS responds yes!! When daddy asks Tate if they are best friends he always says "yes...I both of your best friends" I LOVE that he always includes me...JASON HATES IT!!!
-He likes to whisper bad words...or if he's really mad he will just yell BAD WORDS (instead of the actual word)
-Tate does this funny rolling of his words so he sounds spanish when he says certain things..when he says "words" he does it really well. One day we were all laughing at his roll and we wanted to hear it so I asked him to say "bad words". (not smart I know) So he looks at me for a minute then shrugs his shoulders and says..."I say (pause and shrug shoulders) DAMN-IT!!" The way he did it was so funny...like he had so many words to choose from!!
-Tate has had 2 Testicle surgeries this past year...so when he found out he was having his second one he came bawling hysterically into my bathroom and said to me..."Mommy...I just want to be a girl now." It was so funny to me...not to his Daddy!!
-A few days after Tates second testicle surgery I ran to the store and left Jason home with Tate...Tate told Jason he had to go potty and ran to the bathroom. Jason heard a noise in the kitchen a few minutes later and being the stellar parent that he is he ignored it. After a few minutes he decided he should find out what the noise was and went to check on Tate. He found Tate in the bathroom with SCISSORS attempting the cut off his balls!! When Jason asked him what the HECK he was doing...he told him he just wanted to cut of the purple (bruised) parts!!






















1 comments:

McElprangs said...

oh my heck! i'm so glad jason caught tater before any real damage was done to his little guys! i'm sure if it were us, cory would've ignored the noise at first too.