We had our ward Christmas party and Santa stopped by for a visit!! Of course I forgot my camera...so these pictures are courtesy of my cell phone camera. Tate wanted nothing to do with Santa...he would wrap his arms around my neck and squeeze tight while saying..."I no see Santa Mommy...I no see Santa." Even the bribe of candy couldn't get him on Santa's lap. Then...after about 10 minutes I told him it was almost Mallory's turn and he says..."I see Santa Mommy!!" So...he did!! He didn't cry or anything...just climbed up on Santa's lap and smiled!!
Tate and Santa and Mallory!! So CUTE!!!
We love Christmas and LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing Santa!!







2 comments:
Looks like fun times! Looks like I am really behind if you are ahead of me. :o) J/K Time for me to go and post!
Where are you?!?!?!? I've missed your blogs!!!
Post a Comment