CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Time!!!

I am a HUGE Halloween LOVER!! The scarier the better!! I love all things Halloween!! So each year when we carve pumpkins I try to make it fun!! We do Pizza and Pumpkins each year...our little family tradition!! This year I decided to make our own pizza...and to make them Halloween themed!! I am NOT a perfectionist mind you..and I am NOT creative...but I try... And I think that counts!! I am actually really excited about how this WHOLE CRAZY night turned out...PIZZA, PUMPKINS and ALL!!! 3 little pumpkins all in a row...(Anna's...Mallory's...Tate's)

Our Halloween loving Family!!

Bubbi and Daddy carving Tates first pumpkin!!!


Mallory and Daddy carving Mallory's creation!!



Daddy...Anna...and her creation!!!


Daddy and Mally...


EEEWWWWW!!! Hating the pumpkin guts!!!


Tater boy making his Pumpkin pretty!!


Adorable little Anna!!


Magnificent Mallory!!!


All the kids waiting for the pizza...(Zac...Mallory...Bailee...Anna!!)


The "GREAT PUMPKIN" pizza...(remember...not a perfectionist...but still fun!! you can't see it...but there is a green stem on top.)


Our "MONSTER" sausage pizza....(I kinda like this guy!!)

And last but not least...Our"MOSTLY GHOSTLY" pizza!!
Not to bad huh!?!? I had a fun time making these and the kids seemed to have fun eating them up!! The night was a success!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!!













0 comments: