I absolutely LOVE family date night!!! We took the girls out to celebrate Anna being home from Utah!!! (It still counts as family date night even if you leave one home right???) We decided if we ...(and I mean ME) were going to truly enjoy the date night, Tater boy was going to have to sit this one out!!! So anyway...we started by going to the movies. What movie you may be asking...well we say WALL-E...let me say a few things about WALL-E...save your MONEY, save your TIME and most of all save your SANITY!!!! This was the DUMBEST movie I have seen in a LONG time...so boring!!! Jason and I looked at each other after about 20mins and begged to be put out of our misery!!! Ok...moving along, we next took the girls to dinner...they got to pick, and they picked PIZZA...we asked them if they wanted a kid pizza place or an Adult pizza place. Well my children do have very adult palates, so ofcourse they picked the ADULT pizza place, so we took them to California Pizza Kitchen. Dinner was WONDERFUL!!! After dinner we walked around the outside Mall, and then, per Anna, we sat and listened to a little local band rock it out !!! After the "rock concert", we walked some more and found a little water park. We let the girls frolick in their clothes in the water, it was such a blast. The water that shoots out was lit up with lights, so it was fun to watch the girls light up when they ran through them!!! We had such a FUN night out, and we are so HAPPY to have our Bell-a-rina girl home from UTAH!!!
Ready to go into the movie!!
Me and the girls, in front of the poster of the movie that sucked my will to live right out of ME!!!
California Pizza Kitchen...here we come!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
FAMILY DATE NIGHT!!!!
Posted by christy at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















10 comments:
Have I told you lately you are my favorite family?
I am so glad to hear you felt the same way about Wall-E. I LOVE pixar, so I thought I must have missed something because we hated it too! As for CPK... I can not get enough of their bbq chicken chopped salad. Have you tried it? Yummy.
Sounds like a fun family date night, what a great tradition!
Christy, you made me laugh so hard about Wall-E. I went with the kids and no Rich...and I have to say I wished he'd endured the torture with me. It was so DUMB -- I couldn't wait to be done either. Glad I'm not the only one :)
You look great! Looks like you had a fun time with the girls.
What you mean the biggest hype for WALL-E is not worth it? I am so bummed. The kids have been waiting so long to go and see that. Oh well at least you had a good time anyway. See you soon.
How fun are you! And such good sports to get them soakin' wet. Thanks for the heads up on Wall-E...that was our family afternoon for this weekend! Instead...something else now!
That's too bad about Wall-E...did the kids enjoy it?
You are such fun parents! And what a nice mom to let the kiddies get soaking wet then get into the car! :o)
I should have warned you! We took Cohen on opening day and were SO disappointed!
Brad and I want to double with you guys some night. Pencil us in your busy dating calendar. :)
What a fun night! It's too bad you didn't like Wall-e, our family did. I guess I'm out numbered on your blog though...
:)
You have the cutest dang family ever! What great parents you two are, I want to be in your family.
Looking forward to your next post. . .
What a fun night! We need to have one of those, but skip the movie part so Peyton can come play with us too! Still waiting for him to be a good movie watcher.
Post a Comment